Friday, July 30, 2010

Back at it again!

Ok SO im back up and running and going to be posting NEW videos on blip.tv! SO Those videos will find a home here on blogger. :) I'm really excited about the prospect of making new videos again.
on the flip side, I'm a bit more busy than I use to be. A lot has happened since I lasted posted on here. My children has gotten older. My oldest is now living in another state with his father and step mom and i miss him SO very much! I am also on the dating scene again. There is one guy I have my fingers crossed for! I hope it works out between me and him. I'll let you know as I know where that is going! He has 3 boys of his own. (talk about a handful) BUT seriously, That fact does not scare me away in the least! We shall see where this shall take us! :)

Stay tuned for some videos I have taken that didn't make its way to youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home