Monday, June 12, 2006

What have I been doing lately?

LOL Spending lots of time on myspace and creaating these types of things they are called Tags, or Siggys or Signature tags or whatever they are I have been doing them lol:


Or




there is more stuff to see and even some of my music i ripped from cd's on here on my nEW webserver...yeah lol..i went all hightech and running my own server now lol
now i just gotta figure out the best way to use it and maybe run a domain (again) lol.
my music

okay so while i havnet did a video in awhile doesnt mean I wont do it anymore lol..i just like to master things and when i have one thing acomplished i move on to the next "hard thing" to do...so its really simple to make videos now...i wish i had a better camara though..maybe one of these days i'll be able to buy me something a little more pricy.
oh there will be more videos lol...stay tuned im sure there will be a few this summer of the kids for sure!!!!

:D
have a nice day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

ah, its been a while.. :-)

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blu Crystal,

Why would I want to give 100 people like you, F*ree access to my $97 value life changing product? Because I am launching my new product and need social proof of it's ability to make money, even for newbies to the internet.

Discover how you can make money working at home before this unique time limited promotional offer is withdrawn.

Yours in Success
Buddy

4:45 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

It's been a while Crystal.. as you can see from my blog blog I'm really busy. I can't even update. Later Belle!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. office 2003 pro

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home